Sunday, August 24, 2008

8 of Swords




Sometimes I stand at the edge afraid to take the next step. So I search for answers hoping someone will come save me from this mess I created and all I hear is silence from above. Even the universe seem to have turned its back on me.

Sometimes it feels like tears of blood stain my face and still I am blind to the signs even if they looked me in the eyes. And when that happens, ambiguity becomes a well acquainted friend.

It is in my darkest hour when it seems like I am no more than than a broken soul; and I wait for hope to break me free of these bonds.

If I fear to take a step forward, perhaps it is because I cannot see where I am going. Perhaps what I need more than answers is to know that things are not alright but they won't last forever. The sun has to come out sometime, right?

So if I step too close to the edge, hold me back if I cannot see what lies before me for I need some time to be alright again.

Have you ever been to the edge of the world wishing you had the courage to grow wings? But we were never meant to fly, were we?

Listen to the sound of the agitated heart and know that everthing will be alright when the darkness passes you by.